Out of the way places to feed a baby?
2006-02-21 18:23:17 UTC
Hi all. We'll be visiting WDW starting this Saturday for a week.
Where are some out of the way places in each park where I could feed
my 8 week old baby? Looking for quiet/low traffic places in addition
to the baby stations.

Rudeney
2006-02-21 20:51:00 UTC
Post by J
Hi all. We'll be visiting WDW starting this Saturday for a week.
Where are some out of the way places in each park where I could feed
my 8 week old baby? Looking for quiet/low traffic places in addition
to the baby stations.
Hop over to the “Best places for R&R within each park?” thread. There are
plenty of good suggestions there.
- RODNEY
Gloria in Miami
2006-02-22 02:01:44 UTC
There are Baby Care Centers in all the parks. These little hide-aways are
equipped with rocking chairs for moms and TV's and play areas for toddlers
to wait while mom feeds little brother or sister. Mark their locations on
your park maps. You'll be happy you did!

Gloria in Miami
Anne - EZ Fun Guide to WDW
2006-02-22 17:49:15 UTC
Post by J
Hi all. We'll be visiting WDW starting this Saturday for a week.
Where are some out of the way places in each park where I could feed
my 8 week old baby? Looking for quiet/low traffic places in addition
to the baby stations.
J,

The Baby Care Centers are awesome! Be sure to check them out. But I
understand that you are probably looking for other spots, so you can be
closer to the rest of the family. So here are some ideas:

MK: Some of the dining areas at Pecos Bill's are rather secluded.
Upstairs dining room at Columbia Harbour House. There's a little
walkway on the east side of Main Street USA between Town Jewelers and
Market House with some little tables; you might be able to hide away
there. Fairytale Garden across from Cosmic Ray's might be good -- just
check the schedule to be sure Belle doesn't show up while you're there.
:-)

Epcot: You might find a secluded corner in the Electric Umbrella dining
room... that's the only place I can think of in Future World. In the
World Showcase, look for benches in out-of-the-way places in the
various pavilions... I think you should be able to find plenty of
places without much travel going past.

Studios: I had a tough time with this one... most areas are fairly open
or very busy. Dining room at Backlot Express has some secluded areas.
You might try the west side of ABC Commissary dining room.

Animal Kingdom: Many out-of-the-way locations with benches. One of the
secluded areas in the Flame Tree Barbecue dining areas. Oneof the back
corners of Pizzafari or Tusker House. The walking trails -- Pangani
Forest and Maharaja Jungle Trail -- both have benches (but there will
be people walking past occasionally).

Hope that helps! Have a great time!

Happy day,
Anne

=====================
Anne Easterling
Author, EZ Fun Guide™ to Walt Disney World®
Visit the book blog at http://www.ez-wdw.com
Also available on Amazon.com

wickwire
2006-02-24 22:30:41 UTC
In addition to the answers already given - look for a CM, preferable
one in a suit, and ask the very same question at each park. Quite often
you'll be directed to a baby station but if the baby station is full
(or you SAY that it's full or dirty or noisy or too far to walk right
now), we'll direct you to a nearby offstage area - perhaps a CM break
area - that would be just what you are looking for. No promises but
worth a try (especially at MGM).

Wick
TDC redirector of moms and their babies to a nice quiet spot !
(and using my day off on the computer instead of housework)